August 13, 2010

Birthday & a Special Offer


Today is friday the 13th. And today, I celebrate my birthday. Alhamdulillah, thank you Ya Allah! For I am still here, in good health, living a happy & blessed life and most importantly, I'm surrounded by people that I love.


To celebrate & welcome Ramadan, as well as to share the joy of my birthday, a special 15% discount will be given to all purchases & custom orders made on Itsy Doodles CHIC MAMA TOTE. Offer valid from today, 13th August 2010 until 31st August 2010. 

For further info on the Chic Mama Tote, head to our Itsy Doodles Shop or email me at itsydoodles@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Aza... moga Allah panjangkan umur dan berkati hidupmu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naza, Birthday yang keberapa tu? 15% discount kira yang ke 15 ke hehehehe... Anyway, have a blessed birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mila : TQ for the birthday wish.

    @ Rozi : Thanks babe! Hahaha..birthday yg ke 15x2 +___ hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails