May 10, 2011

Plaid pj pants

6 pairs of them. 2 pairs for each boy. When i saw the print during my last trip to tewah, the plaid pattern and the colours caught my eyes. I knew they would make perfect pj pants.
During my recent trip to my hubby's hometown on Labour's Day holiday, i brought the fabric along and did my cutting there. Only last night I managed to sew the pieces together. I somehow cut the pants too long. But since i know they will all grow tall fast, instead of cutting them off, I made the cuffs extra big. So later I can unpick and adjust the length accordingly. Well, at least that's the plan for now heheh.
Now i need to find some tops to match the pants. Will take some in action pictures when the boys put on these pants.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails