October 11, 2012

Birthday and Raya in August

Yess..I'm still a little behind with my posts. Still on one-week-one-post on what took place during the months my blog were left untouched hehe. This post covers August happenings. So one more post (on September), then I'll be on track (if I don't get side tracked ;).

Celebrated my thirty fourth birthday in August.  I'm thankful and blessed with everything I have..life, family, everything! Wishing I'm given more & more blessed moments like the ones I had for many many more years to come. And that day by day I'll be a better person - daughter, wife,mother, friend but most importantly, a better 'abd, insyaAllah.

Raya Aidilfitri came about a week after my birthday. We had a very simple and fulfilling Ramadan this year,Alhamdulillah. Hafiy 'puasa' (fast) for the first time but only made it till noon. At 5 years old, he still doesn't understand the concept of fasting  . He fasted so that he can 'berbuka' .He thought, if he doesn't fast, he cannot eat 'dinner'. Cute eh? hehe

Sewed my kids' baju raya and this time it's 3+1! Three raya tunics for the boys and a simple dress for cik kak.



Set a countdown for the whole process so that I could finish them on time (before raya, that is). Recorded my progress of the whole baju raya making process on Itsy Doodles's page. Managed to complete all four in 7 days.

And lastly..a quick update on Sofya at 5 months..



Weighs 6.9 kg, chuckles and laughed a lot, can roll on her tummy and back. Bought her first crinkle cloth book. But instead of read, she binged on them! Still not over those itchy gums i guess :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails