December 29, 2011

What I miss doing these days and a new venture


I miss....sewing for pleasure..for my boys..for fun..trying out new patterns for my shop.. Counting the days to when I can have some me sewing time. Not that I don't enjoy working on orders..but since I have now become a slowpoke at completing them, I can hardly find time to sew other things.

I will be entering my 3rd trimester next week. So it's time to slow down on taking orders. And with that I hope to have some time to sew for my boys and the new baby :). First thing to do is to plan on what to sew and head to local textile shops to get the materials. Soo..looking forward to that hehehe.


Though I'm currently on a short break from sewing, besides enjoying the time spent with my kids, I 'm also quite occupied with a new business venture me and my dearest husband started recently. A party favor service/ business...We do favors for weddings, birthdays..gatherings etc. We have been planning this for a while but never had the time to really launch it. With two big wedding favors jobs given by my aunts for their son's (my cousins) wedding this month, we decided that this is the best time to kick start our new business. At least..i can still do something (and earn something too) especially after the baby arrives cause it might take a while before I can resume to sewing like before :).

Do pay Nazmin Delightful Treats a visit. We are also on Facebook. Like our page to get the latest update on our work and what we have to offer.

Hope to have more time to blog too. Till later..

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new venture babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zura! Thank you :)..and thanks for stopping by.
    Rasanye dh bersawang aje blog ni..smpi xde dh org nk jengah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kena cepat2 g shopping kain ni.. sementara YES

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails