February 17, 2010

Booties for my babyboo



When i first saw an entry by Rozi's Needlework on reversible baby booties, i knew instantly that this is what i want to make for my baby. The weather is so hot these days that sometimes i let him sleep without any socks at night. I was to make something that's warm yet comfortable to wear and doesn't make my baby's feet sweaty. (and smelly)

My 1st attempt was a disaster. The pattern given was a newborn size booties. I need to size up a little. So..i had to make my own pattern according to Akif's current shoe size. The out come...oklah.. Will make some more, DEFINITELY!

The booties below...made using the pattern given. Aren't they adorable? Thought of giving it to my friend's, M baby girl who is a little over a month old. But worried that these might not fit her, i think i'll give it to another friend's baby, L who is expecting a girl and is scheduled for a C sec this weekend. Hope it fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails