1. Put in a pot half a cup of rice with plenty of water (i didn't measure). Leave to boil & let the rice gets soft and fluffy.
I used filtered water for cooking by the way
2. Add in grated carrot. Cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Put rice in a blender / food processor & blend until fine.
4. Pour all back into the pot, let it simmer a little then turned off the stove. Let porridge cool to room temperature* Add some water if it is too thick
5. I would normally keep in containers like these. I put in 2-3 ladle (senduk) full of porridge per container. It can make up to 4-5 serving of porridge. I would store 2 (for day 1 and day 2)in the fridge and the other 2 in the freezer (for day 3 and 4)
How rice porridge with carrot looks like
And this is how rice porridge with spinach (bayam) looks like.
Let's exchange recipes if you know any good & delicious ones.
Love Note : To know about the basic 4 days rule, visit Ibufarish's blog here.